Big-Pit Scenic Flight
At a Glance:
- Adult: $115 per person Pensioner: $105* Child: $90** per person Infant: Free***
- Flight Duration: 20 Minutes
- Departs from Goldfields Air Services Flight School
Departing Kalgoorlie Airport, you will fly over the city of Kalgoorlie, taking in the golf course, Karlkurla Park and Hannan Street with its impressive gold-plated dome clocktower. From here you will head out over the impressive Kalgoorlie Consolidated Gold Mines “Super Pit.” Visible from space, at over 3.5km long, 1.5km wide and 600 metres deep, the Super Pit is truly something to behold. After circling the Super pit to
get an all-angles view, you will fly out to the Nickel Smelter, before returning to Kalgoorlie Airport.
- * "Pensioner" rate applies to holders of a valid Australian Pensioner Card, to be shown at check-in.
- ** "Child" rate applies to children aged under 15 years of age
- *** "Infant" rate applies to children aged under 2 years of age that can sit on an adult's lap in the aircraft